Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the Wall....

.... who has the smallest bathroom of them all?  What? Are you shocked by that? Since I have repeatedly mentioned I live in a hamster box you shouldn't be.  Actually the bathroom is the one room in my apartment that I haven't been able to mask into looking much better than it is.  Anyway, I have been wistfully looking at pictures of gorgeous bathrooms online a lot lately.  Here are a few of my favorites...


I posted this little pretty on Pinterest {actually I repinned it} and after I did about 30 people repinned it! {It tells you... slightly annoyingly... every time someone repins something of yours}.  Anyway! I love windows in bathrooms to brighten it up... not to mention all over white is always clean and inviting! {as long as it's clean...}


I love the two different mirrors here! Plus candles and flowers anywhere in a house will get a thumbs up from me. I also love subway tile in a kitchen or bathroom, it instantly makes it look clean and inviting.

You remember her!! I am going to lay in that tube with my laptop someday...


I love the open storage cabinet. I feel as if it keeps you organized, neat, and tidy since everyone can see in it, but it's still practical.  I also heart that vanity although I'm not sure where this person is hiding their makeup/blow dryer/all of the tools to get ready.  It must be on the other side of the picture...


Again a the window, obviously love.  I also love the sinks and granite counter tops!

I really like this dresser.  I know I want a stand alone tub but I want mine to have vintage claw feet.


This vanity might suit me a little better.  More room for storage plus it looks like there is a tray with bath oils and perfumes on it... LOVE!!


I love the idea of a chaise in the bathroom if it's big enough.  Such a great place to lounge or have girlfriends over before a night out!


This is another from pinterest.  The tray is actually a picture frame! I love this idea and plan on stealing it probably multiple times!


Who wouldn't feel gorgeous getting ready in a girly, pretty bathroom such as these?!

xoxo,
Molly

P.S. Go to Because I'm Addicted to see the sneak peek pictures in Vogue from Missoni at Target!!!!! EEECCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

P.S.S.  If you enjoy reading blogs follow me on Bloglovin.  The link is on the right side of the page under the "About Me" section. It's a great way to keep your blogs together or find new ones to obsess over:)

No comments:

Post a Comment