Friday, August 5, 2011

What I Wore :: Lunch with a Friend

Dress :: Testament.  Necklace :: AnthropologieClutch :: Elaine Turner.  Sunglasses :: Michael Kors.

I went to lunch today with my old friend Stephanie! It was great to see her since we haven't been able to catch up lately.  So this is what I wore to our lunch at Bella Luna Cafe {which was super yummy if you're in Wichita!}.  This is my favorite dress in the world right now... it's comfortable, easy, and incredibly easy to dress up or down.  Excuse the hair... I opted out of washing it today and it's not the best top knot I've ever done {I realized after the pictures were taken... Since my helpful dad took them I decided to go with bad hair instead of have him do it again...}.  But you get the idea!  This necklace is one of my favorites too.  I love that you can make it long like this or shorter, more of a bib necklace to give it different looks!

TGIFFFF!!!
Molly

1 comment:

  1. YAY for lunch with me!! :) loved the outfit, my trendy friend!

    ReplyDelete