Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fall Shoe Obsession :: Heeled Loafers!

I am obsessing over the heeled loafer shoe trend for fall! They look so cute with a flirty silk dress, tailored pants, or even fall shorts if you're really daring! I have scoured the internet to find the best for ANY price point {really!}.  This is a fall shoe trend anyone can get behind, most have a chunkier heel so they are instantly easier on the feet for a work day or drinks with the girls. Depending on how you wear them they can vary from ultra preppy, seriously girly, perfectly ladylike, or uber edgy! So next time I see you I expect to see you in one of the following... {if you're in the Louboutins you probably don't want to talk to me or I will knock you over and steal your shoes... just a warning sign}.


Oooo la la! Of course Christian Louboutin managed to make a penny loafer the sexiest thing around {I also want to say I usually refrain from the word sexy... the word kind of makes me gag so if I say it you know I mean it.} Again, if you show up near me in these I will most likely tackle you and take your shoes {I have an older brother so don't underestimate my size or girliness....}.  


I love this little cutey! It's so rich in dark brown and suede and would be PERFECT with light grey knee socks and a flirty floral dress.  If that scares you try them with a light grey sock and tailored or even skinny trousers.  It's a great little pop to add a fun vibe to your boring work outfit.



Do I have to say anything? Look at the price!!! I mean these have barely come out and they are $60?! I will own these in all 3 colors.  This mushroom {they call it cognac so I'm interested to see what it is in the store... it looks mushroom to me not cognac} would be perfect since it goes with blacks/browns/greys/anything!  They also come in a dark green {CUTE!} and dark brown.  What's better then looking like you payed $300 for your shoes and paying $60? Nothing!!


I LOVE the mixed media here! Colorful suede is another hot trend for Fall shoes and this is the perfect combination of them! Again... you can wear these with anything in your Fall wardrobe!

As you noticed most of these are just in a brown or cognac color.  I found a few in black and they all look cheap to me.  I like this trend MUCH better in a brown, grey, or a tan tone. Plus you can wear any of these with all over black if you want so why not? So take a cue from your pops {everyones dad has worn/wears penny loafers!} and sport this look this fall proudly {I will be..}!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment