Monday, August 15, 2011

Fall Must Have.... Statement Necklaces

Sorry for the delay in posts lately... I've been a busy lady and this weekend was Southern Boy's birthday! {Happy Birthday to yooouuu one last time!} I am back and promise to stop neglecting you fabulous people!  As is maybe obvious, I love jewelry, however I'm not a big earring person... not sure why.  But I LOVE LOVE lovelovelovelove big statement necklaces!  They are my favorite way to jazz {yep, I said jazz} up ANY outfit.  Here are some of my favorites I am drooling over....


Top Left: Robert Rodriguez Multi Strand Coin Necklace $285
Top Right: Theodora & Callum Cleopatra Necklace $365
Bottom Right: Nest Clustered Howlite Necklace $350

 Above are all from Neiman Marcus Direct.  Gold is the best, easiest way to incorporate a big necklace like this into your wardrobe.  I have lots of strands of gold chains I wear together, sometimes I add my favorite vintage owl necklace into the gold chain mix to add a little extra!


Top Left: Kate Spade Spotlight Bib $248 $124 Top Middle: Kate Spade Gold Rush Collar $248
Top Right: Kate Spade Cut to the Chase Bib $148.
Bottom Left: Hazel Symth Labrodorite Long Deco Diamond and Stone $320 Bottom Middle & Right:  Deco Bubbles on Chain $330
These are my drool worthy necklaces for Fall. Perfect with tailored wide leg trousers, silk top, and blazer.  Or a perfectly cut striped shift dress.

Hope everyone had as wonderful weekend a weekend as I did!

xoxo,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. I love bold necklaces, for sure. But unfortunately I don't get to wear them as often since having a baby who loves to grab things, lol. Just stopping by to say hi to a fellow Dallas blogger! Have a beautiful day.

    Brandi with Three Fabulous Mommies
    http://3fabulousmommies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete