Thursday, August 18, 2011

Website Obsession... Society Social

So I have seen a couple of people post about this new site Society Social so I finally clicked through... OMG!  I am offically in love. She makes a impecciable hostess gown, bar tables, chairs, tables, sofas, everything you need to build your perfect party! 



I have to own one of these caftans.  Once I own a party worthy house this is exactly what I am going to be wearing when I host.



Look at this table!! It's perfect for a small apartment or a breakfast nook like they use! I love the way it looks, and it comes in tons of great bright colors perfect for anyone!






The couch comes in like 20 different combo's! Isn't it great website for decorating or throwing a great party! {FYI - I am working on a big September Issue post so until then posts will be less writing... more pictures... right to the point... but no less meaninful :) }

xoxo,
Molly

1 comment: