Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall Inspiration ... Rachel Zoe Collection

Ever since the Fall 2011 RTW Runway's I have been lusting over Rachel Zoe's collection.  The first time I looked at it I expected it to be fine... maybe a little too dramatic and probably not very wearable. Ohhhhh was I wrong!! I feel in love and have been clicking through the pictures waiting to copy every outfit she made.  I'm in love with it! Here are some of my favorites... even if you won't ever own one of the pieces it's easy to get fall inspiration from the genius herself...




The wide leg trousers, tie blouses, 70's smoking blazers, winter white, and even the shoes and bags are right on trend. It's easy to see Zoe in all of these looks as well.  She admitted for her first collection she stayed right in her comfort zone... which for me was fine because I'm in LOVE.  She recently debuted her second collection for Resort 2012 which has way more color, beautiful caftans, and even simple print sundresses.  My favorites from that below...





I am obsessively obsessed with the teal gown.  I wish I had a place to wear it.  I love the gorgeous chiffon gowns, the fun prints, and especially the great transition places!  I am officially a fan Rachel Zoe {well I already was... I am Rachel Zoe for Halloween every year... hey don't judge, boys might not know who I am but it's easy and fun for me.} but I am a Rachel Zoe Collection fan!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment