Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm BACK!!!

HIIIIIII FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Did you think I feel off the side of the earth? Or maybe was taken away by an alien? Well none of the above my friends.  I was in hibernation, you remember my computer that took 10 years to do anything right?? Well, she is staring at me right now and isn't very happy... she is looking at her replacement which I couldn't be happier to have sitting on my lap right now!! She's light, she's fast, she's exactly what Pretty in Pink needed. Say hello to your new friends "Mac"! (don't worry... that's her starter name she will have a new name soon enough!)

So this is going to be a quick post because come on obviously all I want to do is play around on this little lady!!

The good news is this means I am back! I will be blogging a million trillion times more and will be working on an update for the look too.  Get excited! I hope I didn't lose every reader I had before going MIA (mom? dad? are you still out there???).

Alright, I will be back tomorrow!! This time I promise! I might blog so much with this new lady you will get sick of me... uh oh.... don't let that happen!

Ok.... good night lovely friends!

xoxo,
Molly


3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you and Mac come up with! xoxo miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I thought you fell off the side of the earth. glad you are back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new mac! I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!

    ReplyDelete