Monday, November 14, 2011

Recap :: Mockingbird Station "What to Wear" Event!

Hi lovelies!  I had so much fun Saturday afternoon at the What to Wear event at Mockingbird Station! It was wonderful to meet some great bloggers from around the city and so fun to get to meet and style our "everyday girl Kendall {who has great style on her own which made it even more fun!}.  Here are some pictures taken by my amazing sister Carla... {you can add a real camera to my electronic needs list along with a new computer...}.


The models were INCREDIBLE, most of which have actually walked in NY Fashion Week and made me feel like a squatty frog, oh well.  All of the looks came from Urban Outfitters, Ann Taylor Loft, Movida, and Francesca's Closet.  If you have any specific questions on where something came from shoot me an email here!

Unfortunately Jennifer Buxton of Real Posh Mom couldn't make it so it ended up being the sweet sisters Courtney and Allison Edwards of Where Wear in the City styling the adorable Alice {the one in the fur vest, skirt and purple top outfit above}.  Then styling the fabulous Kendall was the amazingly sweet and adorable Katie Bibb Anderson of Modern-Eve and me.



Pants :: Hunter Dixon
Jacket :: Cynthia Steffe
Shoes :: Aldo
Necklaces :: Multiple Strands - Forever 21
Vintage Owl Necklace :: Feathers Vintage Shop in Austin TX {side note: I die for this store.  Check out the blog because they do a good job of showcasing things they sell! I am headed to Austin this coming weekend and will try my best to pop in and highlight some of my current favs!}
Watch :: Michael Kors
Bangles :: World Market



My fashionista-in-the-making niece Anna! Her bedroom is decorated with all things pink and Paris {yep... she already has an obsession with the City of Lights!}. Also, my fabulous sister Carla {thank you again for the great pictures!} who was so sweet to take time out of being an amazing mommy to 3 gorgeous kiddos to come support me!


Last but not least! Here is my partner in crime Katie from Modern-Eve! {isn't she completely adorable?!} It was so wonderful to meet her in person! She was so sweet and helpful on my first "blogger" event. Now I can't wait for the next one!

xoxo,
Molly



2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is *gorgeous*! Love the pants and the whole look.
    So happy I found your blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mae!! I hope you continue to read it :)

    xoxo,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete