Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Travel :: Everywhere.....

I've been MIA.  And I'm not going to lie it's going to get ten times worse.  I'm sitting at the airport right now. {ok I was sitting at the airport but I'm not now...} My second trip in a month and a half of basically non-stop travel.  Last weekend I was in Austin visiting one of my very best friends to celebrate her 27th birthday.  I returned Sunday evening and left Friday morning at 4:30 am {from my apartment} to get on a plane to go to Denver for my sisters baby shower {it's twins!!}.  

Try to keep up with the rest... I return today, then head for the airport again on Wednesday to head to Atlanta.  From Atlanta {after being there until Sunday} I will head to some combination of the following; South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and/or Kentucky.  I will return on April 20th {Saturday}, then getting back on a plane Monday morning to head to L.A. until that Wednesday.  From there I get a week in a half break from the travel but then get on a plane again the 3rd of May to go visit my brother in D.C. to then get on a train to head to New York for work until that Wednesday.  Did you get all of that? Yeah... it's a little intense, but luckily a good majority is fun, family, and friends so I think I will live through it... hopefully.  Not to mention the fact that I'm one of those weirdo's that absolutely LOVES their job.

Airports are my new home
Long story short I'm busy.  I am also taking a short break from the blog to start a new venture.  Don't worry, not a real break. You'll still get as many posts as I can muster.  The new venture will have to wait to be announced but it's something I'm really excited about and I think you will be too.

Until next time.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment