Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Recently Obsessing Over :: Jo No Fui Pre-Fall 2012

I recently stumbled upon Alessia Giacobino's incredible line Jo No Fui on Women's Wear Daily.  I couldn't take my eyes off of her gorgeous Pre-Fall 2012 collection and immediately mentally added her to my favorite up-and-coming designer list.  I started researching her further and realized that she had been around since 2001.  She hails from Italy and studied architecture at Florence University.  She began her once interior design company shortly after that.  One of her clients happened to be the owner of a large luxury chain of stores in Italy and asked her to do a capsule collection for the store.  The rest is of course history as they couldn't keep up with requests.  She later debuted her collections at Milan Fashion Week and is slowly making her way to us in the US.  I searched and one of the only places I found that had a good showing of her product was Yoox.  Here are some of my favorite peices from Pre-Fall 2012... prepare for the jaw drop...


 All photos courtesy of www.diyfashion.com

My favorite is the jacket with the flared sleeves and the chevron fur... I mean thats insane!!! I would live in that jacket if I owned it.  Keep your eyes on Jo No Fui everyone... I think Alessia is about to take over the US too...

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment