Thursday, November 3, 2011

"What to Wear" :: Fall Fashion Event!!


Good morning my fashionable readers!! I can't tell you how happy I was to wake up cold to a 40 degree morning!! {before you think I'm sarcastic... I'm not... I LOVE cold weather.  Which basically means Texas is one of the worst states for me to live in...} Well any who... DUNDUN DUUUUN {that drumroll noise... you know? I don't know how to spell it....}!! Here is the exciting news I was talking about!

On November 12th from 1pm - 3pm, Mockingbird Station will be hosting a "What to Wear" event. It's a fall styling event featuring fashion, live music, gift bags, free makeovers, yummy food, cocktails, and a fashion show!! I believe most of it takes part at West Elm across from Urban Outfitters.  Yours truly will be one of the 4 fashion bloggers who will team up to dress 2 girls in easy looks for fall.  We will then MC a fashion show with our looks being the finale.  There will be fun foods and cocktails with a whole cocktail "mingle" hour after the fashion show! I hope you can all make it out for this!!! If you are in Dallas I will expect to see you there.  I'd also LOOVEEE to meet any readers I don't already know so please please come and introduce yourself!  Here's a copy of the press release with more details.

The other lovely bloggers will be Allison and Courtney Edwards of wherewearinthecity.com, Jennifer Buxton of realposhmom.com, and Katie Anderson of modern-eve.com.

I hope to seee you there!!!!!!

Don't worry... I will remind you several times before it's here :)

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment