Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween - What I Wore.

Or Happy late Halloween!

So I mentioned in a seperate post that I would post what I wore on Halloween.  As I mentioned as well... you won't be shocked by it.  More shocked that I've never been this before.



Yep... shocking huh? I was Audrey Hepburn.  As I've mentioned before I have been really bad about taking pictures lately so this one is from Southern Boy's iphone.  Someday when my camera doesn't fake being out of batteries everytime I use it I will take REAL pictures.  Until then... this was we get.

While at my sisters helping hand out candy last night we had a trick-or-treater about 2 - 3 years old who was also Audrey... I obviously melted all over.  I hope my future little girl will let me dress her up like this.

I have fun news coming up!!! Hopefully will post tomorrow morning or afternoon.... stay tuned especially if you are a Dallasite!!

xoxo,
Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment