Monday, July 25, 2011

Fall Obsession... JCrew!

So I hate to be obvious but these pink Cafe Capri wool pants from JCrew are going to be my fall {and winter} obsession.


Here they are in yacht blue, which I may have to own too.  I plan on wearing any of the colors with blazers {one of my favorite things in the world}, button downs and even a t-shirt and flats on a Saturday!  I think they are so easy and classic.  They come in many colors so I warn you... unless you have a certain color obsession it may take you awhile to decide.

JCrew is one of the first to come out with their fall looks and since I am SUPER ready for the weather to change here are some others of my favorites from one of my favorites!!


This is an example of how I plan on wearing the pink pants.  Nothing is as classic then a white and navy stripe top with a navy blazer.  So chic and easy.






Flats are something else I can't get enough of! Can you tell? Leopard flats are such a no brainer for fall.  They add a great flare to any outfit.  I'm not even going to talk about the bow flat... I mean seriously? It's the cutest thing I've seen all day! It also comes in light pink... I died... I decided to mix up my colors a little for fun though.  I want this little suede flat in all 10 colors it comes in! Suede is such an easy luxe fabric and has been a huge trend in footwear for years now.



I love big statement necklaces.  This one is perfect.

Ok, I am going to start focusing on Ashley sort through he suitors on the Bachelorette {can someone finally call out the fact that Ben and Constantine look IDENTICAL?! WHY I ask WHY has no one mentioned that??!}.

No comments:

Post a Comment