Monday, July 11, 2011

:: Kate Spade and Current/Elliot Collaboration ::

Photo courtesy of Style.com (http://news.style.com/view/1755833/)

I was as surprised as I can imagine you are right now to hear this news.  If you're not familiar Current/Elliot is a denim line designed by Emily Current and Merrit Elliot.  They are also both stylists on the side so possibly that helps with the fact that their denim line couldn't be more California, laid-back, surfer chick while, as we all know, Kate Spade epitomizes preppy, tailored chic.  They have collaborated on a capsule collection called "Westward" that includes 6 bags that will debut in August.  Above is a small preview of the collection which has THOROUGHLY captured my attention!  While I have to be honest, I am almost sick of seeing this shape already I love the texture, and worn in material.  I would consider my style much much closer to being Kate Spade then Current/Elliot but I can not WAIT to see what else these brilliant ladies have come up with!! Stay tuned for the whole collection...

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment