Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gameday Cloth :: Tailgate/Football Kickoff

So I apologize for being so MIA. And I'm not back in full force yet. I'm still exhausted from my month of travel even though I basically slept the entire weekend.  I'll tell you one that that gets me pumped up even if I am beyond tired... College Football Season!

Kick off the best time of the year by going to Gameday Cloth's Tailgate tomorrow for the Alabama/Michigan game being hosted in Dallas.  But really does it matter who's playing? It's football season people.... Plus adorable Emily Loftiss from Loftiss Says will be there so you don't need anymore excuses.  It's at the Shops of Legacy in Plano so jot it down in your planner and plan to head there right after work.



See you there!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment