Friday, August 3, 2012

Beats to Jam to...

I have had a life changing music moment.  Spotify... something I didn't understand or appreciate until very recently has changed the way I find music.  Although I haven't done much playing around yet I have added about 7 bands to my playlist in the last 4 days thanks to my music savvy friends telling me what to listen to {so really Spotify so far is helping me indirectly}.  This band is so far my favorite...


Listen and enjoy. By the way the video is super random but the lead singer is wearing necklaces in the real video that I just can't endorse... so this is what you get.

Stay tuned for a packing post... New York on Saturday straight to Atlanta on Tuesday.  If that's not stressful packing I don't know what is...

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment