Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mockingbird Station :: What to Wear Event

Hello lovelies! Have you missed me? I know... I have been totally MIA and I have no excuse for it.  Life got in the way a little and I made the conscience decision to let it and take a teeny tiny break from the blog.  Well I'm back but only hardly tonight.  I wanted to share with you my guest post on Mockingbird Station's blog for their What to Wear Event next week! Even though I haven't been able to attend many events lately I am still a station insider so check out my post to see what you should go snatch up at the many great stores there just in time to wear to the event!


I wish I could go but alas I will be back in NYC {rough huh?}.  I will do an EXTRA good job of taking pictures and blogging some fun stuff while there.  Until I get time for something more go over to Mockingbird Station's blog and see my post there!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment