Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Olympic Celebration! Go U.S.A.!

So we may have known before we all really watched it but who cares? Does it make watching the US men's swim team kicking the total crap out of everyone else in the race that catapulted Michael Phelps into the world record books once again any less exciting? No. It didn't. It also didn't make the Fab 5's victory and tears before they were even finished any less emotional. If you weren't pumping your fist while you watched then you my friend might get kicked out of the country... aka watch your back.  

Well I am waiting patiently for my invitation to the celebration party once everyone returns to the States.  I think mine will be hand delivered by Ryan Lochte so I plan to sleep, eat, dream, in something fabulous just in case. Hey, a girl can dream right?  

Here's what you should think about wearing to the party if you are lucky enough to be invited too, maybe I will see you there?



1 :: 2 :: 3 :: 4 :: 5 

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment