Monday, August 13, 2012

Travel :: Colorado

I wasn't going to post about Colorado but why not. I have at least 4 pictures so that will work. Plus I am still exhausted from my 8 day 2 city travel {and don't expect an Atlanta or New York post... you would be bored to tears}.


The Mountains of Colorado early Thursday morning. We did a suicide drive which for those of you who don't know {I hope you don't...} means you drive all night.  As soon as I got in the car I was told I had the easy leg... between 1am and 5am. No you're right, that's ideal.... The only thing that made it bearable was waking up to this.


We hung out in Vail for about 24 hours, being super sporty, drinks and lunch on a patio watching everyone do sporty mountain things. We did nothing sporty in the mountains or in Denver... unless you call laughing  and drinking sporty... then we were really athletic.

It was filled with old friends, new friends, and family. It was the perfect trip.



Back in Denver with my sister to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony.

xoxo,
Molly





1 comment:

  1. since my stomach hurt from laughing, I think we can count our past times as "sporty" :)

    ReplyDelete