Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Friendship

I'm sorry my hiatus took longer than planned.  It took a day to get over this weekend {if you remember the Ozarks took over my life...}, and then my internet wasn't working.  For some reason it didn't occur to me to call Time Warner until tonight because I NEEDED my internet to do a Project Runway Draft.  Yes, I said it.  Me and 5 of my friends do a draft and pick our teams and then keep points all season long.  You should try it, it makes almost anything enjoyable! So thirty minutes before the draft started I was on speaker with someone from Time Warner EXTREMELY stressed out since I hadn't even researched my picks yet.  I am the reigning champion after picking Anya last year so I felt I had a lot to live up to.  Anyway I am back but only in time for a short post before I fall into a DEEP slumber {why do I keep all capping words tonight?}.  I was doing some right before sleep pinning and came across this one that couldn't be more perfect for this month.  I am having a lot of college/best friend bonding time with some people I don't get to see on a regular basis but it doesn't matter... this says it perfectly.


I couldn't of said it better myself. We came from 3 different states and it was like we were sophomores again.  This coming weekend I head to Austin to see 1 friend who thankfully moved closer to me and 1 that is coming from Kansas City who I haven't seen in probably a year.

Ok, my computer is literally dying. She was nice enough to stay awake long enough for me to finish.

Until tomorrow my corny friendship post followers!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment