Friday, July 20, 2012

Dress for Who? :: YOURSELF

Ok ok ok... you can already tell this is going to be yet another corny post {hey, I am going through a changing/transition stage. Let me}.  But ALAS this perfect quote was put in front of my face and it made me think "OMG OMG OMG I ALWAYS SAY THAT!!!".  So I will keep it short and sweet because you've all heard me talk about this before and no one wants to hear me rant on and on about it but this quote couldn't be more perfect.


Bam.  Who knows it better than Betsy Johnson?  I have been saying this for years and have some friends who completely agree and have some friends who I think pretend to agree but it's clear they do not {did I just lose some friends?}. Once I started TRULY following this was when I got dressed much easier, and quite frankly just became flat out happier.  I know it sounds ridiculous but I don't give a shit {excuse my french...} if you like my outfit or not... I LOVE it, which in turn makes me ultra confident, which in turn makes me more attractive to people.  

So go out wearing your light pink leather shorts {just bought some...}, open toe booties {went on a date once in them and the first thing the boy said to me was "interesting shoes..." "They are my favorite so I am going to pretend you didn't say that in that tone of voice" is what I said back. One date was all it took... to never go on another}, long sleeve maxi dresses, brogues, high waist flares, and anything else people deem to be "unflattering". {did this just turn into a Miller Light commercial?}

And with that I am going to go get dressed for drinks... guess who might wear a maxi dress with a fur vest in 100 degree heat tonight? You guessed it....

xoxo,
Molly

1 comment: