Thursday, May 31, 2012

Banana Republic :: Trina Turk Collection

Are you as intrigued as I am about Banana Republic teaming up with Trina Turk to do a collection together for BR stores?  Maybe not everyone is but coming from someone who's closet looks like they threw up color, you can bet I will be there to see what this is all about!

What's more they are teaming up with ASPCA to raise awareness for animal cruelty, yet another fantastic reason to support this line.  Check out the freaking ADORABLE video with the cute little furry pups wearing necklaces and scarves and just in general rompin around. Tell me that doesn't warm your little heart?

They also have a fun cocktail party set up for some locations around the US.  Here's the invite... if you're near one you should attend! {ahem... Dallas you have 2 options so really no excuse}.  I will be in Atlanta so I might pop in that location if work allows.

 


 xoxo,
Molly










No comments:

Post a Comment