Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Obsessed with :: Moon & Lola

While in Atlanta Market about a month ago I had the privilege of going to dinner with the designers of Britt Ryan {always been obsessed and love these girls} and Moon & Lola jewelry one night.  Kelly from Moon & Lola was nice enough to tell me to come by their showroom one day after work and order a few goodies and I obviously took her up on this great offer.  I received my first piece last Wednesday when I returned from New York and it was like Christmas!  

I got this necklace in dark navy.  I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to wear it often but that has not been the case at all.  I have been layering it on with lots of other necklaces and wearing it everyday.  I can't wait to get my big white bauble necklace in a couple weeks! Atlanta Market is right around the corner too... wonder what I will get next?


Alright, I give up on trying to fix my camera and trying to take decent pictures on a blackberry.  I've been saying it for weeks but I see an iPhone in my future VERY soon.... Instagram will be the first app.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment