Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happiness in Quotes

So, I've been MIA. I know, sorry.  Life kind of got in the way and it seemed that living it was more important at the time then sitting down to blog.  Plus I haven't had 30 minutes alone besides sleeping before this Monday since I don't even know when... busy isn't always bad.  It distracts you from the things you don't want to think about and makes you happy for the things you do have.  I will be back in full force soon but until then these are some quotes that fit exactly how I feel at the moment or just made me laugh out loud.  Enjoy, and I hope at least one does the same for you on this incredibly stormy Wednesday morning.


Or the characters (yes... they are characters...) on the Bachelorette like we know them.




Sometimes you have to live like Blair, with that much attitude and drive you can literally do anything.  

 I also like to live by "Don't get dressed for a man, get dressed for yourself, your confidence is much sexier then a tight short skirt." Yes you can quote me on that...
 Trust me on this one too... once you stop living your life by that picture you drew 5 - 10 years ago your life gets better then what you ever could have imagined.
 
 



This one pertains to most of my girl friends.  Also, I have been getting made fun of a lot lately for walking a mile and then doing yoga as my only form of "real" exercise/being outdoorsy.



 Oh come on... don't judge me.  We have all had those moments when we realize we are being completely absurd and have probably said these exact words.


First thing I do when I walk in the door... again don't act like you don't too.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment