Monday, May 7, 2012

Current Obsession :: Silk Print Wide Leg Pants

Yes, you read that right.  I am currently obsessing over silk print wide leg pants.  I am in NY for Intermezzo this week {don't except a travel post... my phone and camera decided to stop liking me.  I will try though!} and I can assure you that for Fall and Holiday 2012 you will be craving these comfy chic pants too.  Well, I want them now and plan on finding a Summer friendly pair to then take me into Fall.  I think these are some good options.



I generally hate the way most stores style things on their websites and this is no exception.  Thankfully I can easily look past that and know these are probably much longer then they look.  I would wear these with a big chunky wedge and white silk tank.  Pair lots of bracelets and necklaces and you are ready for a night out.



For a slightly sleeker look than most this is a great option.  Most give off the hippie I just got home from Coachella feel but these feel preppy and put together.



These ladies are my favorite! Actually go to Free People's website and you will have your fill of wide leg silk print pants. These however are perfect for casual or dressed up for cocktails.  Oh and I actually like the styling... shocker.  These may be going home with me soon, I see a bright future for us together.

xoxo,
Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment