Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Friday!! :: Hoot Hoot!

Good morning everyone!!  As I mentioned yesterday I am SO ready for the weekend! Mine is packed full with; girls night out tonight, last regular season KState football game Saturday, followed by putting up my Christmas tree, followed by a fabulous Christmas party, and then watching Southern Boy run his first marathon Sunday morning! I could not be more excited for the weekends festivities and in my excitement did not get a real post ready.  However, I was flipping through the pages of the new Anthropologie catalog this morning and found this guy...


He instantly made me smile so big I had to share him with you!!! He's a cookie jar and just couldn't be any cuter if he tried... I hope he has the same effect on your day that he did on mine!

Don't forget tomorrow my gift guide will be on Modern-Eve for the 12 Days of Christmas!! {Don't worry... I will remind you :)}.  Until then... have a WONDERFUL day!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment