Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finally the Hampster Box is in the Christmas Spirit...

I am a Christmas season fanatic... so it's kind of outrageous that I JUST put up my tree and decorations.  {My favorite song in the world, not just Christmas song, is Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas is You"... really, ask my friends.} This is my first REAL tree I've ever had by myself.  My parents just started getting real tree's since my oldest sister was allergic to them and the last few years I have used a fake tree.  Guess what color my ornaments are? Silver, white, and pink! Mixed in with a few glittery pink ones too... shocking huh?  Here are some pictures of the little bit of other decorating I've been doing tonight as well.  All while watching Love Actually in the background... duh!

 And the grand finale!! {Oh how I wish you could see the little owl that is my tree topper....}



Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you love my wonderful tree as much as I do!! I am sitting as close to it as I can just keep gazing.  I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner... if we are being honest with each other {which I think we should} I have done ZERO Christmas shopping.  Oops! Better get to it...

xoxo,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. That is my absolute fave song too! its the only christmas song that i have on my mp3 player! everything looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete