Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kate Spade... meet Brad Goreski

I don't know how you feel about this, but I think it's such a no brainer I'm not sure why it hasn't already happened.  Former Rachel Zoe assistant Brad Goreski has really come into his own since leaving Zoe.  You may hate him but I say you have to go get what you want and it's safe to say he is doing that.  He has a monthly style section in Lucky Magazine and now he is the Kate Spade exclusive brand stylist! {can we say jealous??}. Oh not to mention his Bravo TV show that debuts on Monday {It's a Brad Brad World}.


Goreski with Kate Spade creative director Deborah Lloyd.
Photo courtesy of Women's Wear Daily

The goal of this new partnership is to broaden the awareness of the ready-to-wear line.  Kate Spade has long been known for her amazingly girly, bright, fun accessories and it's safe to say the apparel will be no different!  Goreski will also style for press release events, ad campaigns, fashion presentations, and e-commerce shoots. 

I think this is a match made in heaven and can't wait to see what they both come up with! Stay tuned for more on one of my favorite lines Kate Spade... {I mean if you haven't walked into a Kate Spade store lately do it... it's an INSTANT mood booster!}

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment