Friday, December 9, 2011

The Bobbi Schwartz Group :: Gilt City Dallas Event

Hello lovelies!

I hope everyone has had a fabulous week! I am sure everyone is as ready for the weekend as I am... NO PLANS!! {except to be at Gameday Cloth at 4pm on Saturday to be at the Love for Lauren rally which I hope to see you all at!!}.


I do however have a very busy and exciting week next week.  Wednesday December 14th I want to invite you all to a Gilt City Dallas event here in Highland Park Village! Personal Stylist Bobbi Schwartz will be giving a fashion seminar at Kristy Stubbs Gallery {next to Patrizio's!}.  There will also be make-up artists on hand from Trish McEvoy or freshen up your look or give you a whole new one! It will be a fabulous night, complete with champagne and light bites.  Afterwards wouldn't it make for such a complete night to head to Marquee Grill or Mi Cocina for dinner?? Enjoy the Holiday lights around the Village {it's my favorite part of being here everyday!!}.  Click HERE to get your tickets!! I would love to see some familiar faces there!!

Have a wonderful, cheery weekend!!
xoxo,
Molly














No comments:

Post a Comment