Tuesday, September 6, 2011

College Football!!! What to Wear...

Sorry for the GIANT delay in posts.  It's been a busy week! I will make up for the lack of posts this week though! {Also, voting for MVBlogger ends this Friday so VOTE VOTE VOTE!}

I love College Football.  You may think that doesn't go with my whole persona but pretty much any girl who went to Kansas State feels the same {hey... we will be back on top someday}.  Even if we don't all know exactly what is going on or all the players names we enjoy our football in the Midwest.  From what I've seen so far the south does too.  My brother recently told me that after moving to DC he realized how much he under-credited me for my girl football knowledge. I don't think he knew it but that was one of the biggest compliments he has EVER given me, even if it probably stemmed from an annoying girl asking him a lot of dumb questions during a game.  I will take it!

So ramble ramble ramble... the point of this post is that we are no longer in college {I know... choke back those tears}.  Which means that you should no longer be wearing your sorority shirt to the tailgate or the bar to watch the game.  There are SO many better alternatives out there.  If you live in the DFW area you should know about Gameday Cloth in Plano.  It was created on this thought exactly.  It's stocked with vintage inspired soft, creative shirts, tanks, dresses, etc from schools all over the country {and pro teams, mostly Texas}. 

Here are some of my favorites from the website {you can order online!!}.


Obviously these are all my favorites! I already own the bottom one and own the short sleeve version of the black one.  I plan on owning the tank version as well though! They are amazingly soft, I wear them to bed quite often in the off season.


Want to be even more discreet?  Wear one of these solid color dresses by Tru Colors.  All available at Gameday Cloth and all on sale at the moment!



Here are a few of my favorites from other teams... although I don't support the teams if you do you should try one of these!! {There are a ton more teams in store and online if you don't see yours represented!}

Go see my friends Jana {who owns this amazing store} or Nicole at Gameday Cloth! Remember you can order online or by calling these lovely ladies and letting them help you if you don't live in the DFW area!

xoxo,
Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment