Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My {last few} Weeks in Instagram...



Bean dip & frito's for dinner at my sisters house :: New 7 For All Mankind jeans and my love affair begins with fur vests all over again :: New York trees in the morning :: Part of my AMAZING Birthday present from my parents and sister :: More fur... little more leather :: Mimosa's with my besties in St. Louis to get over the hangover of a bachelorette party the night before.

Starting Instagram for my office/showroom = twice as many instagrams a day :: Hanging samples for Spring market :: My Birthday! Sprinkles cupcakes from my amazing boss :: Gameday Cloth Runway/Tailgate party :: Friends concert/new favorite LNA dress :: LNA Leather Jacket I will be dreaming about until next Spring...

Sorry for taking so long to post.  Also, sorry about lying on my last Instagram post, although the mimosa did make the post, this is not the one I meant. 

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment