Friday, February 1, 2013

Weekend Travel :: Sequins Galore...

I am off to Nashville this weekend with 11 of my closest friends! My pledge class has started a tradition of picking a fun place and all going over a long weekend.  This is the 2nd year and I couldn't be happier we have kept to it up so far!  There is no way it won't be fun... even if we didn't leave the condo's it would be a blast, no doubt.

There will be no packing post... it was a disaster I don't really want to talk about. Somehow I fit 6 pairs of pants, 5 blazers/jackets, 9 shirts, pajamas, and 2 pairs of ankle boots in my bag. Will I have anything that goes together? Considering that 2 of the 6 pairs of pants are snake print, 2 are leather/coated, and I'm wearing a pink/turquoise print one right now... Oh and most of my tops and blazers have some kind of sequins on them.... I mean... your guess is as good as mine. This could be a fashion disaster....

While on a date {a few weeks ago} the guy actually said to me "I mean, New Years Eve is just an excuse for girls to wear sequins... no one wears sequins outside of that night." I gently told him that was false... I wore an entire sequin shirt to work last week... and wear sequin booties at least twice a week... to work.  Suffice it to say it didn't work out...

So in light of my ridiculous suitcase and sequins for daytime I leave you with this quote....


I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend like I will! I will try to snap some pictures of my outfit attempts and hopeful successes!

xoxo,
Molly
 


No comments:

Post a Comment