Friday, February 22, 2013

Gilt City :: Warehouse Sale!

I have spoken to a few people recently who don't know what Gilt is. I'm sure my jaw hits the floor... it's the best thing in flash sales that's ever happened.



On top of that Gilt City caters closer to home. If you're actually going to be in town tomorrow it's not too late to buy a ticket to the Warehouse Sale.  I'm going tonight to preview/buy all the best things but whatevers left you should go check out tomorrow! You can buy shoes, clothes, handbags, etc etc etc at up to 90% off retail... yes I said it... 90%.  If that didn't blow your mind then I don't know what would... mind. blown.

You don't have to be in Dallas either.  If you have a Gilt City you probably have a Warehouse Sale happening near you too. Don't miss out.

Hopefully the sale doesn't disappoint but I doubt it will.


xoxo,
Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment