Monday, January 21, 2013

Resolutions :: Music Festivals

My next resolution is slightly more creative then the last.  I really love music. It's one of those things that I need on a daily basis. It helps me get through bad and sad times and helps make happy times that much better. People say that smells are the biggest connection to memory and although that may be true nothing brings me back to the moment like a song.

I have been saying I want to go to all of these concerts and music fests and never end up doing it.  Something comes up, or I have no one that wants to go with me to the weird indie concert on a Tuesday night. Well, thats done.  On my resolution list {should I be calling this a bucket list for 2013? I think I'm missing the point of a resolution....} is going to 2 of the following three music festivals this year. Jazz Fest in New Orleans, Lollapalooza in Chicago, and Austin City Limits in... well duh Austin.


Jazz Fest is the only line up announced so I'm wishing to hear these songs at one or more of the festivals...

*Maroon 5 :: Sunday Morning {side note for judgers... I already know Maroon 5 is playing at Jazz Fest and again you can judge all you want but I will forever love them. I'm hopeful for some songs from "Songs About Jane"}

xoxo,
Molly





No comments:

Post a Comment