Tuesday, February 5, 2013

20 Times a Lady :: Event/Contest

Well I have finally recovered from my weekend in Nashville with 11 of the best friends a girl could ask for.  More on it later but for now I have exciting news! I will be hosting an event on February 12th called 20 Times a Lady at Castle Nail Salon in Mockingbird Station!  Tickets sold out literally 5 minutes after they announced it... I was floored... and so excited! 

Mostly I'm excited because all proceeds go towards the Genesis Women's Shelter which is close to my heart. I have had the pleasure of listening to Jan Edgar Langbein, the Executive Director of the organization, speak at a Junior League meeting. This may sound weird but she stole my heart. She made everyone laugh so hard they were crying at some points and then she just flat out had everyone crying at another. She held the attention of the room in the palm of her hand and made me realize I wanted to help... and be EXACTLY LIKE HER when I finally grow up.

I know I said it was sold out BUT I have a free ticket for YOU.  It's for a mani and a pedi, paired with some bubbly and is 2 days before Valentines Day so perfect timing right?!

  Yes, you may have guessed I am basically boycotting Valentine's Day this year.  I have offered to babysit my sisters dog Potter while they are in Colorado in the mountains for the weekend. Honestly... I can't think of a better fluffy man to spend Valentines Day with.  At least my nails will be pretty for Potter...


All you have to do to win the free ticket to next weeks shindig is either "LIKE" Pretty in Pink Style on Facebook and/or "FOLLOW" me on Twitter. THAT'S it! You get more entries for doing both and extra {2 more entries} for sharing my page or event on Facebook or Twitter. It's that easy! Contest ends this Sunday February 10th at 6pm.  I promise it will be a great time but more importantly it's about 24 girls, mani's, pedi's, and bubbly... so, who needs an excuse? 

xoxo,
Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment