Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wedding Thursday :: Dress Love...

So as many of you know Gossip Girl's last. episode. ever was Monday night. Tears, laughter, all of the above but mostly I feel a void in my life. How am I going to fill that void? I have no idea,  I guess will keep searching for something but the main thing I took from this episode was Serena's wedding dress. I died, and cried all over again. If for some reason you haven't watched it yet sorry for the spoiler alert.


It was designed by Georges Chakra and it melted my heart.  I want nothing more than to someday walk down the aisle {preferably not the staircase into my best friends living room as she did...} in this gorgeous creation. {Which is another reason why my future husband has to be a SAINT to put up with me... and my gold wedding dress...}

Well first step first... not be single.

xoxo,
Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment