Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you've had a great Holiday with your family, friends, and whoever else you enjoy spending time with.  I know I've had a great time since Saturday. I've been in Wichita KS where my parents live with my sister who came from Denver. Basically all we've done is eat, drink, nap, watch Lifetime Christmas movies, and laugh.  I have been in a cozy sweater and sweat pants most of the time so I can't complain too much.

Christmas Morning!
My brother stayed in DC this Christmas so we had a FaceTime present opening session.
Kansas sunset from a few days ago. Still some snow remnants on the ground. Hoping for more today!
I am going live up the rest of my relaxation vacation and go snuggle under a blanket.  My brother and his girlfriend inspired us to pull out Scrabble so that will be started shortly as well. 

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment