Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Resolution :: #1... Trouble

I am going to start a new series through January.  I feel as if 2012 was a VERY enlightening year for me so I have quite a few resolutions to kick off 2013.  These are in no particular order, just the order I blog about them. To start out I will let Taylor Swift explain the first one...


I spent most of 2012 single. Which, I have to admit was very fun.  The few guys I did "date" were jerks, commitment phobes, or let's just say most of them were trouble.  While I am not dating the hipster, tattooed guy with long hair such as she seems to be dating in the video {mine are more preppy khaki wearing guys} I feel for her.  It's possible that's why this song brought me from being iffy on T-Swift to blasting and singing this song too loudly.

Enough of that, my point is resolution #1 is to only date the nice guy.  That's it. There's not much to it. When I realize a guy is trouble I will not stick around to see what happens. I will stop talking to him and move on the the next guy who appears to be one of the nice guys.


My resolution is NOT to find a boyfriend in 2013, don't be confused. My resolution is to stop wasting my time on trouble, if this means I stay single until 2025, so be it. You should probably take this advice as well. The world would be a better place.

It sounds simple enough, however apparently it took me having an epiphany to reach this conclusion. Which means, it's important enough to add to the list.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment