Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone is home with family, friends, and good food.  Today I am thankful for being home in Kansas, my sister coming all the way from Denver and my brother coming all the way from Washington DC. 

I am thankful for the women in my family.
 I am thankful for big news and everyone's health.  I am thankful for the smart ass way my family talks to each other, how much we laugh while we are together and the fact that they really made me who I am today. 

I am thankful for my brother and sisters.
I am also thankful to get to see old friends while home, friends I've gone to school with since 1st grade, and friends I made in college.  I am thankful for a birthday party on Saturday to celebrate my brothers 30th.

Thanksgiving 2010 watching the Wildcats play football against North Texas.
The only thing I'm not thankful for is the fact that we are missing my oldest sister who is back in Dallas with her family today, however I'm sure her day will be filled with family and fun as well!

What are you thankful for today??

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment