Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tis the Season...

I love the Holiday season. Everything from Thanksgiving to Christmas and New Years Eve and all that is in-between.  The smells, the sounds, the chill in the air, the whole she-bang. 

This brings me to my next point and possibly one of my favorite things on the entire planet which is this...

Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas is You"

I don't care what you say. This song fills me with so much joy no matter how many times I listen to it, which has to be in the millions, no joke. From blaring it in my car on the way to high school, and turning it up as loud as possible in any college boyfriends house no matter the month it's my go to {even in July}.  If I ever get married I'd be surprised if it wasn't requested 59 times at my reception {which means my future husband has to be a Saint}.

This song will always be my favorite.  And so the season begins...

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment