Friday, March 30, 2012

Sunnies

Even though it's supposed to rain... again.... today I am thinking about a new pair of sunnies for the season.  I'm loving the cat eye look ala Kourtney Kardashian below.



Here are some I have been looking at to copy this chic look.


I love the light color of these.  They would be easy to wear if you thought the cat eye didn't look good on you (which would be a lie because I think it looks good on most people).


Seriously... they are $6.99!! I like how dramatic the cat eye is too.. perfect for a cheap pair.






Want something a little more fun? Go for the pale pink ones here! I love these! I don't usually do any sort of colorful sunglasses, tortoise is pretty much as crazy as it gets.  I think I could do these though! The pale pink color is a perfect girly, trendy way to do it.

Any fun plans for the weekend? I will try to blog this weekend but I will be a busy lady!! Dinner tonight with friends, wedding tomorrow, and then the cutest little lady I know turns 3 on Sunday with a tea party birthday!! She picked it... cute huh? I will take pictures there... I have already been instructed to wear something frilly, who could resist?!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment