Saturday, February 11, 2012

NYFW :: Day 1

Fashion week is like a big dose of therapy for me, it brings me back to life and makes me happy and excited all over again.  I never lose my thrill of fashion, but Fashion Week reminds me what I love about it, and about life and getting dress up again!  I can't explain it and few can understand it {those of us that do give our life to it}.  So here is Day 1, I compiled all pictures from Style.com.  So far they don't have many runway shows but they do have look books for Fall.  Here are a couple of my high fashion favorites so far.


First up is 10 Crosby Derek Lam.  I am blown away by the pictures, while no the 70's vibe is nothing new I love the fresh put together, tailored, slightly preppy way he did it.  These are all looks I will copy, especially the silk dress peaking out of the leather skirt... amazing. 



Next is Jenni Kayne.  Again, leather is clearly here to stay.  I also love the neon dress and obvi love a good fall floral print!

Just a sneak peak.... more to come!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment