Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NYFW :: Fall 2012

Hi friends! Miss me? I bet you did... or at the very least you should have! I'm sorry it's been so long, I spent a month being incrediably busy and at the same time hating my computer with all I had and just not using it for awhile.  I am SO close to being able to get a new one {which will quadruple the amount of posts happening here}. So bare with me for just another month but I will do better then I have.



Ok, so this is going to be a kind of quick post.  I can't even imagine posting about anything but the excitement that is New York Fashion Week!! It is beyond my #1 goal in life, bucket list, leap list, whatever you call it these days to go to NYFW soon.

Here's my excitement list for the upcoming week....

Friday Feb 10th:
Rebecca Taylor 2pm
Rebecca Minkoff 3pm

Saturday Feb 11th:
Ruffian 9am
Mara Hoffman 2pm
Tibi 6pm
Monique Lluillier 7pm

Sunday Feb 12th: {bored yet? hmph... don't care}
Lela Rose 10am
Derek Lam 11am
Tracy Reese 2pm
DVF 4pm

Monday Feb 13th:
Jenny Packham 9am
Carolina Hererra 10am
DKNY 2pm

Tuesday Feb 14th:
Tory Burch 9am
JCrew 9:30am
Badgley Mischka 10am
Vera Wang 11am
Naeem Khan 2pm

Wednesday Feb 15th:
Whitney Eve 9am
Michael Kors 10am
Nanette Lepore 12pm
Milly 3pm

Thursday Feb 16th:
Morning of Ralph Lauren extremes...

Check back this week and weekend for reveiws on some of these fabulous shows!  I will be out of town Sunday - Wednesday for work in Las Vegas so the posting will be slow but I will post about the exciting shows! {don't you wish I had a computer to travel with? I can't even remember what that was like...}

Love you party people!!!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment