Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Globes :: Best Dressed 2013

It's that time again. Award season is upon us!! Whether you watch the Golden Globes tonight or not you will likely be talking about it tomorrow.  I'm ready for it to start, Thai takeout ordered, candles lit, sweat pants on.  I think this year is going to be really contraversial when it comes to best dressed {let the drama begin...}.  Here are my picks... I have a feeling only about 35% of the people reading this will agree but oh well.

Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen
 This is by far my favorite. The neckline is killer and amazing. I love that the rest is simple so that the neckline really is center stage. Hair and makeup is perfect too. You may not agree with me but I think this is completely to die for!

Isla Fisher in Reem Acra
This one I was slightly on the fence with but to be perfectly honest I wasn't thrilled with many dresses.  Bored with most of them as I feel as if I've seen them 95 different times. I choose Isla because she look gorgeous and she choose something slightly different while still being completely classic.  I couldn't find a picture of her smiling which is unfortunate because she would be a million times prettier in these if she did!

Michelle Dockery in Alexander Vauthier
Ok so I'm going to be honest. I had to google who Michelle Dockery was.  She stars in Downtown Abbey which is a show my mom has been trying to get me and my sisters to watch since she started.  She is as obsessed with it as I am with Revenge and Pretty Little Liars.  Well this might be the final kicker for me to watch.  This dress is so unique and gorgeous I almost want it as my wedding dress {oh I need someone to propose to me first? Oh, I need a boyfriend for that? Who knew...}.  

Last but not least...


You're welcome...

Now go to sleep thinking about Bradley Cooper sleeping next to you. Sweet dreams.

Who were your favorites and least favorites?

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment