Thursday, January 10, 2013

Resolutions :: #4 & #5... Health

I think I've gotten the first ten days of 2013 off to a great start. Minus a little "trouble" with Resolution #1... Let's just say I am on wedding #2 in less then a year of bringing a girl instead of an actual date next weekend.  I have made a few steps toward the other 2. Yes I am aware that is basically nothing. Rosetta Stone is in my ownership (thanks to SB) and I have started searching for a class to join.

I actually had a wonderful NYE's which so far is all that matters.


Why yes that is a gold sequin bow headband in my hair. And yes I did steal borrow it from my 5 year old niece Anna.

Anyway, resolutions #4 and 5 are all about health.  I let working out completely fall to the waist-side in 2012.  I plan to pick back up starting next week on my fitness.  This means, yoga, and joining a sand volleyball team this spring/summer. (that is if one of the 2 people who invited me to join their teams were serious... otherwise, who wants to join my team?)

Resolution #5 is to eat healthier.  Not healthy all the time. That would be awful, boring, and make me a mean person. Healthier in day to day life though. Also, that juicer I thought was needed last Christmas, that will be put to way more use! My goal for 2013 is to do a 3 day juice cleanse at least once every two months.  Think I can do it? Well I guess we will find out.

I realize these are both generic and boring but the next few I promise will be more unique.

xoxo,
Molly









No comments:

Post a Comment