Monday, June 25, 2012

New Orleans Packing :: Lusting Over...

So I am headed to the great state of Louisiana early tomorrow morning and I couldn't be more excited.  Louisiana is one of my favorite states, especially Baton Rouge and New Orleans.  I come back 10 pounds bigger because the food is so great and in such a good mood because everyone is insanely nice.  Whenever I head to New Orleans I wish I had a closet full of DVF.  Don't ask me why but I think the prints, colors, and bodies would be perfect for roaming Bourbon and Magazine Street.  Someday I will go there and wear the fabulous dresses I envision the wind blowing through, but for now I will wear my maxi dresses and dream.

This is what I would wear on my Louisiana adventure if my bank account would allow...



A girl can dream can't she?

I am going to take as many pictures as possible for the short and busy time I'm there and try to convince the rest of the world why New Orleans is one of my favorite places on earth...

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment