Friday, March 8, 2013

Madeline Chadwick :: Obsession Continues...

I finally did it.  Yes it may be close to a year after my first post about her bags here but I finally pulled the trigger.  I have been searching for a new cross body and have come close several times until I woke one morning to an email saying that MADELINE CHADWICK commented on a post of mine.  Yes, THE MADELINE CHADWICK. I sat straight up in bed and of course a day that starts off like that is a great one.  I informed her that I was still in love but when I start mulling over what color of something to buy it literally can last 3 years until I finally do it. So I told her what colors I was thinking about and she informed me that she thought I should get Sand because it would be the most classic for everyday wear or a night out.

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!! It's weird how in tune we are with each other.... So I did it. I purchased this beauty last night and I can't wait for it to be in my hands.


I mentally decided that when I love it as much as I know I will, I may go back for a pop of color.  And then of course there's this little beauty that would be an investment but TOTALLY WORTH IT.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment