Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

So I know I was really excited about Missoni for Target a few months ago but I will now admit... I did not buy one thing.  After seeing it in person it wasn't fully worth it to me. Spending $60 on something that is CLEARLY Missoni for Target because everyone knew it and the quality was just so so.  The things I really wanted were the bike and maybe the cream comforter but those were long gone fast {plus the bike was out of my price range living in a city where I would NEVER ride it.}.

Anyway... So far my favorite collaboration with them has been Tucker. A. I LOVE TUCKER!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! {Oh wait... there is no B}. I just took my first gander at the Jason Wu look book and if quality proves me right Tucker will have a run for its money. You can see the whole thing here via Stylelist.com but below are my favorites.  The ones I will run to Target to not only buy {really buy this time.. not run to Target to look at and then turn around empty handed}, I will wear ALL Spring and Summer long.









LAST but NOT least... I AM OBSESSED with this white dress. Don't be surprised if I wear it every day with a different necklace and different pair of wedges.... uuuughghghghgghghghg I want it NOW!!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment